1992 BMW 316i Touring – $16,000 OBO
1992 BMW 316i Touring
The time has come to sell this low mileage E30 touring to its next owner. This car was imported from Germany in 2016 with about 79,000 original miles. After three years of refurbishment and use around the Pacific Northwest, the car now has just over 83,000 miles. It has been lovingly refurbished to bring it to the level of a reliable and enjoyable vehicle. After import, title and registration the car was driven approximately 5,000 kilometers attending car shows and club events. The functioning odometer now shows 134,XXX kilometers (83,XXX Miles). That is the true and original mileage on the vehicle; confirmed by the original owners statements and undeniable condition. All photographed records, German registration documents, and service booklets will be included in the sale.
We have repaired and maintained many systems on this touring since import. The coolant, engine oil, brake fluid, air, fuel and oil filters are all new. The body and paint are in very good condition on this car. The undercarriage is clean and has survived the salty roads of the german winters with minimal rust. This touring came from the factory with smiley ellipsoid headlights, European bumper trim, rear cargo cover, first aid kit, safety triangle, two tone (vinyl & cloth) interior. These features add to the look and rarity of this beautiful low mileage E30.
Some of the repairs and improvements performed during the last three years include:
- Top end engine overhaul (New head gasket, timing belt, tensioner, camshaft, lifters and fan clutch installed. Cylinder head skimmed and assembled by machine shop before install, cylinder head re-torqued after 1500 kilometers)
- New OEM Idle control valve, coolant temp sensors, intake boot, spark plugs
- Exhaust overhaul (OEM muffler, exhaust hangers, manifold gasket, exhaust flange gaskets and factory muffler tip installed)
- Installed refinished 15″ OEM Euroweave wheels
- Headliner replacement
- Driver and passenger seats repaired with original BMW fabric
- Rust remediation (Passenger fender replaced with new OEM part from BMW, rear hatch, front and rear valance painted and blended in
- New front and rear BMW roundels (OEM).
Contact for more pictures or for further inquiries. We have many more pictures of the vehicle that we are happy to share with potential buyers. We ship vehicles around the world and are happy to help have this car delivered.